How to Root Android - SRSRoot Solution

We were discussed many rooting tools until now. If you are interested to know more about those tools go to my blog and read ok? So I think I don't have to mention that the Android users percentage comparing to other operating system users are rapidly increasing regularly. The cause is its user-friendliness and comfortableness in use. But I don't think that is enough. That's why we are going after this rooting mechanism this much. So today I'm going to introduce another Android rooting tool for you.

Android rooting, Flashing Roms... If you have no idea about this but want to get an idea visit here - https://odindownload.com/root-android/

What is the SRSRoot tool


SRSRoot tool can be considered as a little bit older tool comparing the ones we discussed earlier. But yet it is convenient and lets you root your device with just one click. But this method is based on the PC. It means you need to have a Windows PC if you want to root Android. The thing is there is an APK version also available for this tool. But I do not recommend it because of some technical issues the success rate is a bit low on APK. So I insist if you want to try it use the PC version instead of that. As I mentioned earlier this is a bit outdated. You will feel that when you use the software. And also it only compatible with the old Android version such as Android 1.5 to 4.2. 

android rooting


How to Root Android 



  • Download the SRSRoot tool for your PC and install it like any other regular application.
root android

  • Enable USB Debugging mode on your smartphone or tablet. 
  • To do that go to About phone -> find the build number -> tap it five times -> You are now a developer -> settings -> developer options -> Usb debugging -> allow it by clicking OK
  • Go back to settings -> Security -> Unknown sources -> enable it.
  • Launch the Application on PC.
  • Using a USB cable connect the Android device to the PC.
  • Select one of the available options.
  • If you want to root your device permanently select "Root Device (Permanent)". If you want it temporary select "Root Device (Temporary)". Otherwise, you can unroot your device by selecting the "Unroot Device".
  • After a few minutes, you will get a rooted device.
Check this video if you have any doubts.




Wrap Up

There are hundreds of Android rooting tools are available in the industry. SRSRoot is used to be one of the best. Even now it is the best tool for rooting lower android versions. It has a number of exploits so it will consider as a virus or malware by the anti-virus software. So make sure to disable it before you run it.

Comments

  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named wahabtech.net
    One Click Root Crack

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to root Android with Samsung Odin

Welcome to my Android Blog !!!